Brunch in the morning-noon-afternoon. I got to use this wonderful opportunity of staying at home, and being able to invite friends over for the brunch. Something different:) Also something Canadian;)
There was eggs Benedict, zucchini-feta tart, fruit salad and cake (my mom made the cake). And Reelika and Kristen brought the "kringel" (Reelika's very first try) and "porgandi pirukad" (like baked perogies with carrot filling). All was SO delicious! And there was tea and coffee and mimosa greeting drinks:)
Wonderful time! It was warm, the sun was shining, the kids were playing and the company was the best. Just really, really good way of spending the birthday.
Then I had a walk in town, enjoyed the spring, visited a photo exhibition opening (with some free bubbly wine:) and then Kullionu and I went to the Supelsaksad Cafe. And chatted until they closed:) I loved it!!! And I loved it that she loved her gift:)
Then walk in the night, some more tea and another birthday has been celebrated in style!
And all the cards (also in mail), text messages, calls, e-mails and Facebook messages... so much happiness and goodness:) All specially for me:) I do feel very, very special!
While I was in Canada, 4 always cut out the horoscope for me. I think it was from National Post (I may be wrong). But todays National Post says:
If Your Birthday Is Today
Actor Gregory Peck (1916-2003) shares your birthday today. Whether you seek it or not, you seem to be born with "star quality", and others sense this about you. You have dogged perseverance, and a firm set of principles. Despite the attention you often receive, you are personally unassuming and rather low key. You choose to avoid controversy and the limelight. (At least, you try.) In your year ahead, an important choice will arise. Choose wisely.

No comments:
Post a Comment