
16 of October another running even was taking place: Tõstamaa jooks-run. It's essentially my home-borough. 7.5 km run.
I am not sure, what I was thinking, as I had not been running recently. But my cousin was going, and his girlfriend and my second cousin was going, so it was a family event and I thought it would be nice.
The weather was beautiful, too:)
But man, they were all REAL runners there. Me and my cousins gf were almost the only 'sunday runners'.
Nevertheless - I made it until the end. 48 minutes and 20 seconds for 7.5 k - not too bad:) Most importanly - I was not the last one and the 'stick-walkers' did not pass me:)
Later we did sauna and had beer and went for a walk on the beach and it was a really, really nice family weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment