Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday... the bad blue one...

What a day... So rainy and gray...
It's past 3 am, and I can't relax enough to go to bed and fall asleep. Just too many emotions bubbling inside... I helped my friend move today. And moving days are stressful. Thats normal. I was trying my best to be the calm one and the positive one. And I was. I think at least:) And everything went pretty smoothly (except the stupid U-Haul truck people. honestly - if you EVER consider renting a truck from them, think three times, whether there is another way. these people are USELESS. But - we got everything eventually. Even before the sun went down. Oh, wait, it was raining all day... So we got all before the businesses were closing for the day.). But these details... details come and go, and in the end only the big picture remains - ie that the new apartment is very nice! And it will look amazing, once everything will be in place.

But by accident we hurt one car in the process. So, that his "eye" broke, and he got a scratch or two. and his owner, old asian dude with a dog and without photo taking skills, was not too impressed.
I'm sure it will all work out , and will be fine, but yet I can't get the "peace" right now. I keep thinking about "what if...". But no "what if" happened. And "what if" is a bad boy, as Kristi said (oleks on paha poiss). So I need to get over it. I wish it were easier. I just feel so bad... I feel bad for the cars little injury; I feel bad for this all incident; I feel bad that there will be some paperwork and fixing...
But then also good things happened.
Kristi came online, and listened (read), and I'm already feeling better. And she sent me some awesome music by Jääboiler:)
And then Kadi sent me an e-mail.
I feel better now.
Life is not that bad.
Tomorrow there will be sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeever, nagu oleks lapse alla ajanud. Tuletan meelde, et lampi saab asendada ja plekki saab sirgeks taguda. Juhtus noh. Elu on tegelikult lill :)

Hundionu said...

Hihii. Õigust räägid, õigust.
Ja täna hakkab juba ka natuke meelest minema:)

Ja wow - keegi isegi loeb, mida ma siia ööhommikuti segase peaga sirgeldan. Nii lahe:)