Estonia was playing against Canada on Wednesday. And Estonia won 2-0! Sweet!
It's especially sweet as Estonia is ranked number 129 in the world by FIFA, and Canada is number 62. Even though, having seen Canadian soccer team playing, I really can't understand how can they have such a high position.
But it also wasn't an ordinary game. The game happened in a thick, thick snow. And I think that could be my fault. To be more exact: my Mom has been complaining that they've got no snow in Estonia this winter. And we have had way more than enough. So she asked for some snow. And me, being a nice daughter, said "sure". And so I sent a little package. I talked to my Mom today, and she said she will never ask me for snow again. Apparently it was too much. It's not easy to understand Moms...
But here is a short video about the game on Wednesday (I'm not too jealous):
And here is the news piece:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2008/03/26/canada-estonia.html
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment