Sunday, June 29, 2008

time flies

Crazy. June is almost over. Where did it go? I have a few ideas.
First - one day we went to the Aerial park near Ottawa. It's this neat park, where you can climb trees. But not just climb, but go through obstacle courses and fly with zip lines. It was amazing! So much fun. I have some pictures up too (http://picasaweb.google.com/evelin.loit/AerialPark).
The next day I was pretty sore. But it felt good!

Then Fringe festival started. It's a avantgarde theater festival. I volunteer there. And for the second time I'm billeting somebody (billeting means taking someone to live at your place). I'm billeting Amy Salloway. In return I get a VIP pass to the festival, which is amazing. By now I have seen 15 shows (it's nothing compared to last years' 30 shows). Some of these shows are better than the theater shows at the National Art Center here. But theater in general is not very popular here. The only thing with Fringe is, that I haven't had a chance to rest properly.

One day Dorota and I had a hula hooping date at her place. Along with dinner, and make-up, and TV. Such a wonderful night:) It started funnily though. We took a bus, and shortly after the bus started driving, I kneeled down, wine in one hand, in front of one guy like proposing to him (he was married though). But what happened was that when I wanted to change seats, the bus was speeding so fast that I lost balance and fell on my knees, partly over this guys lap. The bus kept speeding and stopping and turning, so I stayed on the bus floor for a few minutes. I just couldn't get up. Thankfully I didn't break anything (besides some skin). And in retrospect it was pretty funny:)

And the rest is a blurr...

No comments: