Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Canada:)

It's Canada Day.
It's also 7.30 am. And I just got home. Leslie and I had a few drinks last night, and then we went to one house party (one of Leslies friends was throwing a party). That was a weirdest party ever. First I met Aaron there. I haven't seen him for a year or so, and now we happened to be at the same party. Then I met Jason - he is a old buddy of mine, whom I haven't seen for year either. And there he was. And then there was one of my neighbors - the Turkish guy. He lives in my building and we say hi.
Very interesting party. And so we just hanged out and chatted. And danced! I haven't danced for such a long time. It was awesome!! (except the part, where one of my boobs decided to escape my dress, but I don't think anyone noticed:).
We tried leaving at 2 or so, but got convinced otherwise. So we stayed, and drank more. And danced more. I met a guy from Uruguay.
And I just got home!
Such an amazing morning though. So beautiful! So quiet. Sunny! Kastepiisad päikese käes sillerdamas.
Now it's time to have a nap, and then I can reconvene to drinking! In Canada, Canada Day is a BIG event! Everyone is out and partying, and there are concerts and fireworks and a big, big party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kui juba tissid kleidist välja hüppavad, siis pidi ikka väärt pidu olema. Vähemalt need peod on olnud, kus mina hüppavaid tisse näinud olen:)