WOW! I just had an opportunity to enjoy one of the very best dance shows I have ever seen. It was SO AMAZING!! I honestly don't have words. But it was stunning and beautiful and powerful and inspirational and the list goes on. There were incredible moves, wonderful dresses, neat dialogues and settings, and water. It was beyond belief!
If you ever get a chance, go and see one of the Pina Bausch Tanztheater Wuppertal's shows. They are from Germany, so they should be around Europe more often. Or who knows.
Also - there are some videos on youtube.
And I had planned to miss it. I saw the ad last week, but then I realized that I'm going to Toronto today (for the Amicitia kommerss). And today - I had so much on my way, I was stressed, it was so cold, my students almost drove me into a grave (pea-aegu ajasid mu hauda), and besides I wasn't excited about the fact of walking around Toronto bus station around midnight. So first I decided to stay in my own bed tonight, and leave on Saturday at 7.
And then, after TAing, I was really stressed. So I thought that I need something beautiful. For my soul. There was still 10 min left to get cheap tickets. I couldn't find anybody to go with, but so what - I don't need anybody to hold my hand or dry my (joy)tears - so I went alone.
And I am so happy I did decide to go.
It was AMAZING!
Life is beautiful. Again:)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment