The recent quiet mode is not due to me being completely bed bound and sick. My boss demanded me to work on Tuesday, and so I had no other choice than call the virus war to be won.
But the the sleep-virus came. I mean, for a week or so I came home from work, and had a cup of tea, and then I sat on the couch, where I immediately fell asleep, to wake up around midnight or 1 am or 2 am, and then I decided that the best thing is to move over to the bed. And I came home at 5.30, not at some insanely late hour. And so every day. So thats why no updates here.
But - on Thursday this week my money ship finally came in! Wow - did it ever feel good! I went to the grocery store and bought meat. And prepared a proper meal. It was SO good. And after that the sleep disappeared (I guess I don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the reasons for the tiredness... Meat is the answer!lol.). I accomplished a lot - organized the marks for the course I'm TAing. I never do it before it's over. And since I'm lazy to write down the marks after the lab, then after the last lab I even don't remember the students faces, let alone what did they mess up. And then I have to take the marks from the roof... Which is not the best/easiest thing...
And I did a lot more.
Talking about students. I have this very cute guy in my biotech class. Of course, I do realize, that he is super young. But still - he's good as an eye candy :)
During these big sleep nights, I was lurking around Facebook, while having my tea. And then I got this idea - I will look this student. But the problem was, that at first I didn't know his last name. But - there was a project assigned for 2 of us, so I had a reason to ask him to e-mail me. And he did. So my plan worked:)
Usually people (at least grad students) keep their Facebook pages "locked", that is that you won't see any info unless you ask to become a friend, and they approve. But his page was wide open... I'm bad, I know... Among the other things I found out, that he is not single... So this is good to know.
And as I was already on stalking mode, I checked more of my students. Just for fun. It's interesting to see what undergrads are up to nowadays. And I know they do the same for TAs. That's why my profile is not open. Just in case:)
Vot... aga nüüd peaks minema laborisse ja siis hakkama tööd tegema... terve artikli mustand tuleb ümber töötada. homseks!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oi Evelinikene!
Meil on selle suure magamisega mingi nakkus vist! Aga pole hullu...sest...ARMASTUS annab jõudu;) Musikalli!
Post a Comment