So - I haven't written much of updates recently. I guess this is holidays for you. All this tringel-trangel around Christmas and gifts and snow and food.
So in short:
On Dec. 13th we had our departments Christmas party. It was organized by me and Leslie, and it was by far the BEST christmas party that we have had at least in our deaprtment. People were happy. And we were happy. Good times indeed.
The funniest was, that I decided to go "healthy", so not all the prizes were booze (or vitamin B, as I called it), but I threw in also vitamin C and oranges. You should have seen some faces:) But in general it went over well.
Oh, and the weird thing was that people showed up early. what is up with this?
Also - Peter came to the party, which was great. I just felt bad, that I didn't have much time for him. But he made friends with people. The funniest dialog was the one, where he met Josh, and he asked him: what are your intentions with Evelin?
And then they argued about who thinks I'm better/smarter etc.
Interesting guy this Josh.
Dec 20 - I took Peter to listen to Handel's Messiah. it was WONDERFUL! The funniest was, that at one holy moment, when the choir said: "and then the angel came from the sky", a bat flew in and made two honorary rounds around the room. And then disappeared.
Great concert though!
Dec - I also went to see the Nutcracker. Christmasy. And Nice.
Dec 22 - Estonian concert. Aile Asszony and Mati Turi. Again - wonderful concert.
The funny thing was, that I had agreed to host Aile at my place, but apparently it wasn't good enough, so I was able to keep sleeping in my own bed.
Dec - 24 - I brought a Christmas tree (ie a few branches). And I made sauerkraut.
At 5 I went to Dorota's parents place.
It was such a nice Christmas dinner. Lots of delicious food (mostly fish, as this is catholic tradition). We also had 4 different kinds of cakes - all home made - and oh so delicious!
After we drank some wine and played Apples for Apples. It's an awesome game!
After I came home, Peter came to pick me up, and we went to his Mum's place. Oli ärev hetk. But all went well, and we had some food, and wine, and just chatted.
Dec 25 - All day I was crocheting (heegeldasin lumehelbeid), and in the evening I went to a dinner at Peter's Mums place. Again - a great dinner/evening.
Dec 26 - I went to Eve's and Jakovs place. At 10.30 am. I expected a ginger bread morning, but they were all in pjs, so I thought that I messed up the dates, but no - they had cancelled the party, and I was the only one who didn't check their messages.
But I stayed. For breakfast, and lunch and snacks and wine...
It was such a nice day - just to relax and chat and be at home! I loved it!
And the rest of the days I have been just relaxing and sleeping...
One night I saw Ali-Chuma, and we went for a few drinks and dancing.
The other night Nastja and Marje and I went for a concert. We paid 5 bucks, and then got lots of free organic stuff (tea, chocolate etc). The concert we wanted never started. There was just a white guy in rasta braids and suit, and he was singing rap. Very interesting...
I also Jenny and Pat and Alex last night. Just for a drink.
And now it's time to move over to 2008... Crazy.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment