Thursday, December 6, 2007

what happens if you really want cheap naylon(s)

I just have share what just happened to me.
So - I was having lunch. Then Ngoc joined me. And then Neil. And Neil talked about this awesome new show about a dude who gets himself lost in random places and then finds his way out. Then Mich came to interrupt, and tell Ngoc that something is ready.
Then I remembered that Illimar is going to Vietnam next week (and Ngoc is also from Vietnam). And I'm currently in the need of cheap naylon membranes (for science purposes). For some reason I couldn't express myself clearly enough. Guys understood something along the lines, that I need to know whether Vietnam has cheap naylon. And Neil nicely wanted to make it clear, asking: you mean the nylons that women wear?
And this made me laugh. As I was laughing very hard my chair lost balance. I noticed and tried to save my self-esteem by flapping with hands really hard and trying to re-establish the balance. But what was lost, was lost. So I falling (slowly, slowly, like a snowflake - lol), and kept thinking - do not hit your head, as this might end up bad. And then there I was - flat on the lunchroom floor, stuck in between the wall and the chair, my feet high up in the air, and I just couldnt stop laughing! I also couldn't get out easily.
Who didn't see this, missed a very funny moment.
(Leslie said: too bad I missed it, and even worse my camera missed it. Nice!:))

No comments: