Saturday, February 23, 2008

laaazy...

In a way I don't like weekends. Even though I do wait for them every single week. And I do love saturday mornings when I can sleep in. But after that usually things go down the hill. I usually (=always) have this long list of things that need to get done. And I tell myself that I don't have to get ALL of it done, but at least something. The length of the list just gives me selection.
I don't know why it is so, but every Sunday finds me in the same state - the list is completely untouched. Plus - I haven't cleaned me apartment, bought food, prepared meals, done things I like, AND I'm stressed, because NOTHING is done, and 2 days have disappeared into the black hole.
It's so weird. I have all this time, and I just can't focus, to get my work done. But that's ok - the work will always get done anyway. So AT LEAST I should do things for my well being (food etc), and I should take time to have fun. But - I can't let myself do anything, unless I accomplish work. So Mondays actually feel freeing. Because then I HAVE to go to work, so there is no other choice. And even if I don't get anything substantial done, yet I have been sitting there patiently, and this counts for the effort.
I think my mind is crazy. and lazy.

Today I at least dragged myself out, because it was GORGEOUS out - the sun was shining and it was maybe -7 C. I had no idea where to go, so I walked to the shopping mall, and the canal, and then back home. So I got SOME fresh air.
And I also learned how to make something on Photoshop. I have been wanting to learn it for 6 month AT least. So finally. Here is an example:


And then the funny part. I talked to my friend on MSN, and who told me that he just talked to my supervisor, and he was weirded out. Which made me think, that it is indeed weird. My supervisor wanted to borrow my cellphone for the weekend. Because he had already given my number to somebody visiting from UK, and he really wants to do business with this dude. So yes - he has my phone and apparantly plays efficiently my secretary. In a way it will be interesting to see him on Monday and hear about everybody he has been chatting with. That is IF anybody else called. The comments from people will be funny too.

No comments: