Thursday, February 21, 2008

the rest of the day

It was a good day, because:
*I got to sleep in (it's reading week, so no TAing)
*the sun was so, so, so bright!
*I submitted my 5 nominees for my Comprehensive exam II. So soon I will be chained down to my computer for FIVE weeks.
*I got an event (technology Venture challenge seminar) organized in 10 min.
*I made food (pig meat with wings:P)

It wasn't a good day, because:
*my manuscript got rejected (again!!!)
*I can't be in my winter jacket anymore. It seriously beleaguers (ahistab) me!!!
*the seminar was BORING. Correction: it only got "boring" in the end, when I got tired, and couldn't uptake any more information. The speaker was actually great, and I got a few good ideas for my project, and I also learn something. And - he looked pretty much like Luciano Pavarotti:)
*I found out that I can't go to Moosenee (a little place next to Hudson bay - way up in the North), because they decided to make the trip on March 24-28, and I will be probably still studying for my crazy Comp exam
*It's hard to be nice to everybody (but politics and the image demands). I can't wait to move on
*I'm still not getting paid...
*I didn't accomplish much (read: nothing) for my research project NOR my long list of personal errands (such as taxes and some applications)

No comments: