Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feed me!

.. because I'm a hungry and poor graduate student.
And guess what - people do:)

Another Estonian event - Kiili Vanamuusika Ansambli kontsert (concert of Kiili old-age/renaissance music), which was held at the Tabaret Hall (University of Ottawa). It was great! Wonderful music. annnd - after the concert there was a small reception. Oh, how I love receptions. So that was dinner - some watermelon, cheese and crackers and wine. Amazing.
The best part was the end, where I got the chance to take all the leftovers with me. Isn't this great? So I have a box full of crackers, carrots, and cheese. And hummus. I'm set until Sunday, me thinks.
And all of it 'cos they know that I'm poor and hungry grad student.
But on the other hand - I want to have real life already. I don't want to eat leftovers and any free food there is. I guess I gotta take myself together and run - to the finish! (I wish it were that simple like running. I have to write. A lot. And writing is harrrd...)

No comments: