Thursday, May 14, 2009

zzz...

Yesterday I had a busy day working. And then around 5, when the lab was too busy for my liking, I decided to go and have dinner at my supervisors. So I walked over, photographed some apple-blossoms (I think apple is one of my favourite flowers) and i was hoping to be back at the lab around 7 or 7.30. But, no. First we had some wine, and some appetizers and then some more wine and then the meal and then some delicious chocolate. My supervisors daughter's highschool friend was also visiting. So it was a very fun night. 
And I got back to lab around 9 pm instead. Worked until 00.30 and then bussed home. I made it in this morning at 8 am, but I am so sleeeepy...

I can't wait for lunch. We are going to the Sushi-Kan - all you can eat sushi. Mmm.... 

Also - I think I will be staying at the Auberge de Jeunesse (old-town area) while in Tours. It's a hostel. Sounds sort of fancy, so I just hope there will still be something left from my salary after the rent. 

1 comment:

Mairis said...

Noortehostel on alustuseks hea valik, saad kohe palju tuttavaid ja lahe seltskond koos :)