Thursday, February 11, 2010

come take my time...

... because time I have... Really, time I have for you. (attempted translation of Sõprade laul 6)
Tule võta mu aega, sest aega mul on... Tõesti, aega mul Sinu jaoks on.

I went to Jaan Tätte and Udupasun's concert last night. I am still high on it. It was SO good. I don't have too many words to describe it, but the emotion was just SO big. Kullionu, ma võtsin Su kaasa kolme sinise klaasitüki abil:)

And of course, this song is still over the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DntZCBKwFH0
I think I need some more time to translate it. But it is very, very romantic story about the night with no wind, where He is looking for the land, and She is looking for the white sail, and they both feel as it is time to make a storm happen in each others hearts.

Lase hingel hingata (let the soul breathe)
The version last night was so, so powerful and beautiful and deep.

I am so full of the good emotions that I am afraid to sail away with the wind one day. Unless I can share the good feelings soon:)

No comments: