
The vehicle is ready (above) and Hundionu can finally get to her longawaited rest. She even has an "official" prescription to treat her shoulder: Beach, Rest, Alcohol. I love it. Best physi
o ever:)Three more hours... I think I've done everything - all the marking, reports, e-mails to people to make sure the world stands while I'm away (I'm such a control freak in some sense) and all the packing. I brough 5 dresses, 5 skirts, 3 bikinis, a pair of high heeled hot sandals and 2 pairs of flip-flops. And the sunscreen. And a beach wrap, in case I have to masqerade myself into a nun upon sun overconsumption. I think I'm set.
The conditions are pretty sweet down in Panama. It's night, it's 27 degrees on a positive side and there is no wind. I hope the weather will continue to be warm and nice:)
So yes... 3 more hours at home and then - To the Beach!!!
4 - I really hope to see everything set exactly it was on the cartoons we had! Especially the big barrel and pink umbrella:)

No comments:
Post a Comment