I had this "idee fixe" - to take the 2009 together somehow. And here it is. My little pet project that needed to get done before I can continue with the rest of the ideas that I have. The quality is not the best here, as I had to make it a tiny file, but still:)
Now - onto new big things! A new decade is here to conquer!

3 comments:
Evelin!! What a fabulous video, and of course year as well!! Cheers to 2010 and all the wonderful future events!
Kallis Evelin!Lugesin ja vaatasin huviga,hästi tehtud,kena saatemuusika,oled andekas.Mul hea meel,et pildistad ja näitad.
Amazing video Evelin! You definitely had an amazing year. It was a great idea to put together the collage. I'm just sad that I missed everything :(. I'm sure 2010 is going to be great!
Hope to see you soon, somewhere, sometime ....
(You probably know who this is)
Post a Comment