Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mongolia


I read another book 'Minu Mongoolia' (My Mongolia). And now I want to go to Mongolia. And I want the half-wild Mongolian dog bankhar. Good book. Soovitan. It is spiritual - about finding your spot in this world. It is about uncatchable love. described in a really interesting way. And catchable love. I liked it.
'Kogu selletalvine ilu ei mahu enam maa peale ära'.
'The entire beauty of this winter is not fitting onto this Earth.'

Cannot be said better about the current winter!
Another interesting quote:
'Kellelgi pole õigust sekkuda vägisi maailma asjade kulgemisse. Iga kord kui oma pea sees või südames tekkinud tundeid või kiindumust väljendan, löön kedagi jalaga pähe - surun peale enda tahtmisi, enda veendumusi, enda tundeid. Las läheb nii nagu läheb, sinna ei saa midagi parata.'

'No-one has a right to interrupt the goings of the world. Every time when I express the feelings that appeared in my head or in my heart, I kick someone into the head, as I will impose my will, my feelings. Let everything go as it goes, it cannot be helped.'



No comments: