this was my time for my very first run ever.
Maijooks 2010. A run only for women. 7k distance.
And I did it in less than 45 minutes (that was my goal).
I wonder what would have been my time, if I would have trained before:)
I registered for this run already a month ago, as it was a deal with a purchase and I planned to train at least 3 times a week. But then the weather was bad and then I moved to Tallinn and ...
Anyway - I did it anyway!! And I felt and still feel grrreat!
:)
Some stats too.
My speed was 9,53 km/h or 159 m/min or 2,65 m/s.
In the other way it took me 0,38 s/m.
Also, my 100 m time was 37,77 s and if I would have ran 10 k then my time would have been 62 min and 57 s.
Wooot!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good for you:)
YAY!
Post a Comment