Thursday, May 6, 2010

good morning, Guest

alias second day at work.
It is snowing...
When I walk in there is a voice that announces "good morning, guest!". One day they will know my name.
I already know my way to my office. I still lost the kitchen, but no big loss.
Lunch - I am not sure whether to go out with such bad weather, but I will and it is good, as I get to talk to someone:)
On my way home I meet a first nice cab-driver (the majority of people in Tallinn are very serious and rather angry-looking).
Shopping!
LL prepared an amazing Thai-flavoured dinner. Delicious! Plus some wine:)
My suitcase arrives.
LL and I are re-planting flowers. It feels very zen.
And then - to the salsa night!!! I was a little rusty, but the music was great! We planned to go for "a little bit", but somehow we got home at 1 am. Great, great times!
Very superb day!

PS! Salsa dancers here are class of their own. I have never seen such "technical" dancing. The moves are complicated and crazy and people know what they are doing. It is a little scary, as I felt clearly incompetent. In canadian salsa clubs people just dance and have fun. Just a few people do all these highly structured combos. However - the show was very enjoyable!

No comments: