Fourth day found me behind "Vabakas" (the Freedom square), enjoying some beer and sun. The evening ended with watching of the "Ironman II". The beer was great, the movie - clearly I was not their target audience.
Second week brough three more movies.
*Aeg on siin/Time is here: Documentary about 4 schoolkids in different spots in Estonia starting school. 4 stories about the first grade memories. Very adorable. I decided that if possible, I would like to bring up my children in a non-Tallinn environment.
*Last song (with Miley Cyrus) - romantic drama with no big surprises. Enjoyable though.
* The age of Stupid - It was showing for free due to the World Day events. It is about climate change and I like the storylines and the technical aspects of the movie. But it was totally built on emotions. I would have liked more actual facts and science. But of course this movie was not designed to be neutral.
The remaining two evenings were filled with discussions over intuition and creativity and life (and men) and cider. And yesterday I moved to my new home!!
Workwise I was trained to be a public servant. It is a 3-day course, that covers government, law-making systems, local governments, NGOs, public administration, European Union etc. Quite useful for a person like me. But the laws and rights regarding the local governments remained quite confusing. And apparently that was supposed to feel this way, as it IS confusing.
And I was the youngest there. Youngest by service.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment