Thursday, May 6, 2010

first REAL job - first day

Monday, May 3, 2010 was my very first day at a REAL job! Such exciting times:)
Of course, not all went smoothly.
First I did not fit on a bus on Sunday night, so I had to brainstorm for alternative ways for Monday morning. I had to be at work at 8 pm and not in Tallinn, but in Saku (which is about 10 km from Tallinn). Reelika-Kristen helped and the plan was set. I needed to leave Pärnu at 5.10 am.
But I made it in time. Even 10 min early. The first day is important.
The highlights of the day:
* I have my own office - with a big window facing South! (superluks!)
* First job was to register for a conference in York
* Lots of very positive and beautiful (and handsome:)) people
* Lunch with new friends at the Saku mansion
* Catchin up with Jansa after work (while waiting for my suitcase to follow from Pärnu and LL to finish dance practice)
* Wine and cake and tea with LL

Life is good:)

No comments: