* I had a long and quite productive meeting with my supervisor about my paper (from 10 am to 3.30 pm)
* I made a decision to expand my family and acted on it (no, I'm not or planning to be pregnant). It's a "She". I think her name will be Leslie. Unless there will be competition. Ideas?
* I went to the amazing concert with Julia, Vanja, Kristin, Teodora and her fiancee. It was Bossa Nova 50th anniversary Celebration concert with Marcos Valle and Roberto Menescal. It was AMAZING. There is some of their stuff on Youtube - I warlmy recommend (especially the ones that they Bossa Nova 50 anos). We liked a lot "Balansamba", "Samba de Verao", "Os Grilos", "Que Bandeira".
You could check some here (just skip the intro part ~1.22 min) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21vjGucXSu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bVKxKw7euU
The two guys were real characthers on the stage. Lots of fun!
And one of them, Roberto, reminded me Reza a lot (4 - I haven't told him yet, but I will).
* after the concert we saw lots of mysterious wh
Very neat!
* and then we had dinner with Julia, Leslie and Fabien.
Unbelievable, that Julia is going back to Estonia. Of course, she is Master Julia now, and she can. And I still need to be patient and wait....
I put the pictures together for her (since Jan 2006), and there's so much we have done. Lot's of "crazy" and "fun". I can see my life changing into more boring now. Or who knows...
Bon voyage, Julia! Hopefully we'll see in December!
The topics covered that who we are and where we are and who we want to be and who we might become. And we had unanimous understanding that we could all call ourselves the "head retards". It's a good thing.
* I also managed to spend an entire Saturday at the lab. Working. Wet-lab-working. I think I'm out of my mind. I'm fixed on this idea, what I want one more piece of information for my paper and thesis. But if this trial will be as inconclusive than the first one, then I should just ignore it right now and move on with REAL stuff - that is writing.

1 comment:
Leslie is not clearly a "she"
(example Leslie Nielsen). I propose Carmen or Britney :)
Post a Comment