I forgot to tell you the story from last Friday (from the PubCrawl). When we got to the second bar (Honest Lawyer), first I had a drink (to give some company to 2 beers already waiting before), and then I wanted to introduce another game. But - nobody wanted to listen to me. So - resourceful as I am (and somebody also suggested it), I decided to climb on top of a chair. And not a simple chair, but a high stool (see the pic).
Attention I wanted and attention I got. But not the one I wanted. I got all the guys close by starting whistling, and making dance and clothing removal imitation. I even got a guy who came with the 5 bucks in between his teeth. And - I also got a bouncer coming toward me. I freaked out and wanted to get off the stool and act normal by the time he would have got to me. But I made a small miscalculation. I was expecting a little foot-support on the chair (halfway in between the seat and ground), but - it wasn't there. So - I ended up coming down the stool with the help of gravitation and completely unorganized. I fell into the arms of the waiting bouncer.
Eventually I did get the game done too (it was a pipette tip racking competition).
So I conclude that I am not an idiot. And this was also the proof that I was not drunk at that moment, as I said. Because otherwise I would not have ended up with 3 HUGE bruises. One of them on my ribs.
The last game involved clothe pins. Needless to say this game got a little out of control. The final outcome of my hairdo I do like though. I think it looks funky!
But - it was FUN! The entire night was fun!

1 comment:
Ehhee, ja mina väitsin ka, et ma pole idioot, vaid kaks minutit enne seda, kui ma oleksin peaaegu valanud möödaminnes teed teetassi asemel läbi teibirulli!!! See on ju ka käega haarates ümmargune ja läbimõõdult just umber tassiga võrreldav :D :D :D Nii et mine võta kinni, kas olen või mitte!
Post a Comment