Ahhh... Life IS beautiful!!!
I feel I haven´t lived before I made it here to Panama.
It is simply amazing!!
Right now, its 10 am, I am sitting next to the pool and the bar with all the delicious and cold drinks is just 5 meters away. I will have a daquiri in a moment. Last night I was here, sipping a Cosmopolitan. And I can just wear a bikini!
The Pacific Ocean is amazing! The waves and saltiness. So nice. The palmtrees. And beach and beer is so nice!
Also, Leslie, I think of you every time I order beer, as in my version of spanish 'one beer, please', sounds like; Unes cerevisiae, pofabor. For those who don´t know, Cerevisiae is yeast in latin. Geek I am.
Ok, the beach is waiting!
Lots of love and hotness! If you will not see me, then I have decided to stay here! Under the fifth palmtree on the left (close to the bar).
Hugs!!!
Also - yesterday was my 6 year anniversary in Canada. And where was I? In Panama - celebrating in style!!! So happppy!!!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!! We miss you here, but I'm glad you are having an AMAZING TIME!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!
Tere tulemast koju! Kuidas oli Panamas?
Post a Comment