This last weekend was good. I did lots of non-work stuff.
I went for another run.
I cleaned my apartment (even washed the floors).
I made a delicious red curry with pork, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, pineapple and pepper. So good!
I worked out with my virtual trainer Maya.
I went for a lunch with Amber, whom I haven't seen for ages (she's in medschool now). We had lots to chat about. And most importanly, chatting with her helped me to decide about my future. I am so much more clear now:) And my confidence is back! (after it was gone for a few weeks).
I also read a bit fiction.
And I analyzed close 2000 EST sequences - aka did some science too.
Ah, and on Monday I had fried platan (wild friend of banana) with honey. It was delicious!
And now I still have to do the final touch-ups on my manuscript... I have put A LOT of work into thisone. And I think it's quite a nice piece of work, too :)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment