Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DONE!

So yes - I think I am done!!!
For now.
I just finished adding the page numbers to my figures/tables. So that means that the text cannot be moved anymore.
So - done!
Unbeliveable...
These last weeks have been quite intense. And I can't believe that I can sleep tomorrow night. Even though - it will take me a while to get out of the nocturnal schedule.

At 7 am I am expected at Supervisors place. To have breakfast and to show him my thesis. He has not seen it yet. Even not a tiny peak. So he better like it. 'Cos the doors are closed for changes.

And then to the lab, print it, and deliver it.
And then - have a drink! (I have been on probation for too long). And a nice meal.
:)

I guess it's too late to go to bed now... it's already 5.30. I guess I could just enjoy this time. It is a weird time. Tomorrow, after submitting this "oopus" the world will not be the same anymore. I will not be a student anymore. Well, of course, I do have to defend, and I will be sort of a student until then, but still - no tuition to pay. It's going to be sweet! And the world will be just there. I gotta "grow up". I hope He (Mr. World, or perhaps Dr. World) will be nice.

5 long years. I have seen, learnt, experienced, gone through A LOT! And what made it into my nice 142 page (it's a tiny thesis:) thesis is just a fraction. But about that at some other time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olen esimene:

Palju õnne!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the next few months of not thinking about it (until the week before your defense when you start panicking...)

Thumbs up from Calgary!

Mari-Liis said...

Huraaaaa! Sa oled kõige parem ja ilusam!
Miks mulle küll meenusid ööd Riia maanteel..., kui ma sind päästmas käisin. Nüüd olid sa veel tuhat korda tublim.