I got it in! My thesis. Just on the dot. Literally, the office was open until 4.30, and I waltzed in at 4.30 and 30 seconds, so the door was still open (they locked it right after me). And after the 1 minute transfer period I was no longer a student. Done and Done! The third Done will be after the defence.
And the interesting thing is that I will always remember the day when Obama was inaugurated into his President of USA position. That was today. I even got to listen to his speech.
So a new start for him and me. And only time will tell, whether it is a good omen to start something with the US President.
The weather was gorgeous today. The perfect winter day. Comfortable temperature, sparkly white snow, warm sunshine. Beautiful!
And I had a long day. I had an amazing breakfast at my supervisors and then we went over a part of my thesis. The details are not important to be remembered. But eventually I got it all finished and printed and submitted. There was a little drama, but how else can big things like these, function? And I am eternally grateful to Dorota and Natalie for taking me through the drama/crisis time. And thank you, Dorota, SO much, for getting me to the FGPS on time:)
As my supervisor said, tomorrow I will no longer be his slave. Tomorrow I will be his colleague.
Vot!
And now I'm off to my well-deserved rest. No more skipped nights. I had pizza and beer (a pint) with Leslie, Dorota and Natalie, and a nice bubble-bath and tomorrow I will sleep in! :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, sa oled ikka NII tubli! Palju õnne!
Post a Comment