Saturday, April 11, 2009

cuddling with the puppy

I'm cuddling with the puppy Canella on a couch and watching movies. It is amazingly nice! We watched Ghost Town, and I liked it - cute, simple and happy end (aka believe in people) kind of movie. It made me feel good.
And now we are watching the Dutchess with Keira Knightley. So far it's great! I love this time era movies. Especially with her. The music is amazing - among the other things. 
Such an amazing Saturday night:)

Earlier today - I got woken up at 7 am by Canella. Then slept a bit more. Then talked to my mum for an hour and half (Canella decided to start humping me in front of the camera - it was rather interesting). And then marked a bunch of lab reports. And then went for a walk. It was sunny, but cold. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... it seems like it was so long ago. Thank you for looking after Canella and for putting up with Paul's cold for few extra days :)

Miss you,

Nist