Friday, April 10, 2009

Meeting little Zee - a handsome young heart-breaker

Today was amazing!
The sun was shining, it was beautiful! True spring.
And - 4 came over with little Zee:) I have been waiting to meet this little cute dude for a long time!!! But as they live in Calgary, it has not been doable until now. 
He is so adorable! Looks even better than on the picture:) And I am sure that one day he will have lots of girls surrounding him:)
I hope I get to see him again:)

Later Leslie and I met Vanja and went to La Bottega to have a sandwich (they have the best sandwiches in town) and had it in the courtyard nearby. It was sooo nice - sunny and warm and great food. We continued at the Planet Coffee with some delicious beverages and great chats. And I had an honor to hold the IPhone for the first time in my life. It's a pretty nice apparatus:) Especially the Urban Spoon aps, that will direct you to all sorts of neat eating facilities. 

Such a beautiful day! I am so happy! 

And now I am back in da urbs ak Blackburn Hamlet, where I am taking care of Canella (the dog) and Cat and Anastassias house. It's pretty sweet:) 

No comments: