Sunday, April 19, 2009

one more sleep as just a girl

Omg, omg, omg! It's 11 pm. Tomorrow, in about 16 hours I will hopefully have three extra letters to add to my name. 
Ahhh... So exciting. 
I feel like I am sitting in a boat and heading down the Nile river. It was a long trip. The river is almost done. I can see the Mediterranean sea. No paddling needed anymore. It's almost an end. I do want to finish. But the other part of me holds back. It has been a good trip. 

I am so lucky that I have so many great friends who think of me and send me "you will kick ass" messages! I am happy! 

I hope I can sleep tonight! 

PS! To relieve my stress I purchased to sets of plane tickets today (instead of buying a proper black suit jacket for tomorrow). From Tallinn to Stockholm and from Tallinn to Oslo. In August. They were on sale. So now I just need to get to Tallinn by that time:) 


No comments: