Friday, April 3, 2009

TAing is done

That's it. Yesterday I TAed for the last time. It has been five years of teaching. All of these years I taught Biochem I lab. Plus I gave General Chem, Organic Chem I  and Molecular Bio (III year) labs. I was teaching/marking in Biopharm and Biotechnology classes. And maybe somewhere else. 
That's LOTS of hours. And LOTS of students I have seen (this semester alone I saw 100 students). 
It has been good. Good times. Fun times. Satisfied times. Frustrated times. Times that I felt I do something important. 

The last day was not too particular. Normal students. Normal flow. One student told me that she liked me the best as a TA, which was a good end:)

And then we headed to the Cafe Nostalgica. We had beer. A pint. A pitcher. Another one. And another. I left at 1.30 am. And I am tired today. But it was good:) 
Good end to this era.  

No comments: