| Subject: | Laps |
| From: | "4" <4@ucalgary.ca> |
| Date: | Wed, 3 December, 2008 7:03 pm |
| To: | 11@uottawa.ca |
And there was a link to the pictures. And there he was - 4 junior! In his complete beauty!
Actually I was lucky enough to get the link and "direct" updates via MSN before I even made it to check the e-mail. And I also got to share a little bit of this oh-so-special and wonderful day with the daddy!
He is SOOO cute! I think he's just like 4. Just slightly more tanned:) And he has black hair. Lots of them. He looks really handsome:) Already! So in 18 years or so there will be lots of broken hearts, I think.
So amazing!!
Such a great day!
And now I really really need to get to Calgary! Soon:)
Congrats again, 4:)
(I still think you should start the blog;) Just an idea:)
* I have a feeling that Monday was a special day too. But more about it once I hear something about it:)

No comments:
Post a Comment