Thursday, December 18, 2008

paper two - submitted!!!

so I finally submitted my wheat work aka paper two. We aimed high. But it has a good chance. Because my work does raise some controversies about the highly praised whole wheat. So we will see.
But the important thing is that now my chapter two of my thesis is completed!

I went to Dr. Scott's place to celebrate with some wine and cheese. It was really nice. I got to deliver the submitting news in person, plus I saw Lisa and Mihkel and Brigitte... So, so nice!
And the wine was good:)

Tomorrow - chapter three needs to get finished:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Õnn kaasa! I should write that first one again - you're already two ahead of me... Z. says "tere".

Kullionu said...

Sa oled niiiiiii tubli! Ootan juba seda aega, kui saan sind doktor Hundionuks kutsuda :) Meil olid, jah, kiired ajad vahepeal, aga nüüd on Eestisse minek. Jan Erik (ilma sidekriipsuta, ma ei teagi miks) vaevleb ikka hammaste tuleku käes, tundub, et tahavad kõik korraga laekuma hakata. Mina hoian ka sinu blogil silma peal. Kui vaba aeg tekib, siis see on esimene asi, mida kiigata :)