Sunday, December 28, 2008

eh... sick...

May I complain? I really need to... Just a little. So my throat is sick. Officially. It doesn't let me sleep (because I can't swallow) :( And even though it's just my throat, along with the little fever (I could take a high fever, but the tiny bit is just a drag), I feel SO tired and out that I can't do my work :( And this makes me panick. How can I make it???? This Pibel of mine...
But - on the positive note - I have a very sexy voice ;) I can entertain Audi:D

Since I've been useless for anything else, and also in desperate need for fresh air, I had tea with Dorota and that was nice. And along the way we saw Dimitri and Mitra. Their medschool is going well.

And I saw "Rachel getting married". What an intense movie. Lots of talking, music, drama, yelling... A well-done and acted movie, but slightly long and crazy... And what was the point? ...not sure...

I should do something good now.

No comments: