Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beaujolais Nouveau 2008 - new wines

I had an honor to attend the Beaujolais New Wines party. It was the fifth anniversary for this party. For me it was just the first one:) I hope it won't be the last one:)

It was such a good time!! Lot's of wine! Along with lots fun. And lots of games. For my total surprise the Luck Gods were on my side and with the gift-unwrapping game I had a chance to be the first one (the one who starts the opening) and the last one - aka the one who gets the prize! I was so happy:) And now I have a wonderful apron:)
There was another great game. The one that required some wine-courage. Girls got to pick a piece of paper with the name of a guy. And so the pairs formed. And then every pair was given a ping-pong ball. The essence of the game is to perform two tricks: the guy has to roll the ball under the girls shirt, from one sleeve to another. And then the girl has to to do similar thing and help the ball to travel up the one leg of the guy and down the other leg (underneath the pants). I, along with my assigned guy (who was there with his wife and a kid), was successful in this task too:) There might have been pictures... But I imagining will be quite enough here:)
There was also a song-humming game and song-guessing game. And the reindeer game (with pantyhose and balloons and you have to make antlers out of them). All so much fun:)
Plus Leslie and I discussed half of the worlds problems thoroughly:)

And this is what happens to one who drinks lots of new wines:


*The pictures are taken by Jenn and Brigitte and Craig.

No comments: