Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Head Uut Aastat aka Hea Lumememm


Ah, so Estonia made it! Into the wonderful and happy 2009! I celebrated it in front of my computer with Audi the kitty, listening to the Estonian Presiden'ts speech and then sipping Estonian Fizz blueberry cider.

I wish you all an amazing (Estonian) 2009!!!! Hea lumememm!* I think it will be a great, great year!

My biggest wish for 2009 is to see YOU this year! There have been too many changes and I need to inspect it closer! Especially before I may be moving to New Zealand the next year. Just kidding:) Or who knows. I may or may not be further away from you as the time moves on.

* Hea Lumememm (Good Snowman) is commonly used in Estonia to wish Happy New Year.**

** - it's actually not common. It was just an answer option at the Estonian Quiz a few years ago. A great option though.

No comments: