This is what the graduate program coordinator was telling me today. She signed my sheet to register, and then she told me, from the pure heart I think, that yes, it's time for me to leave. For the reasons we both know (I don't know what she meant under these reasons, but I just nodded. I feel I need to get out too. Just. No particular reason besides the fact that I've got enough of this place). And she also said that I should go FAR and never come back.
Wow.
Yes, m'am!
I wanted to register part-time though, but she said no. I even prepared a report. 4 pages. She said she only would like to see 1. Hmm, now you're telling me.
So no.
I still need to have my TAC (thesis advisory committee) meeting, to get a permission to write. And I should get my paper nr 2, along with paper nr 3 (that's actually Melissas work, but if I will write it, it will be mine...) written and submitted before Sept 1. And my research seminar is going to be on Aug 28. 2008.
Plus I need to get the draft started on my final thesis. And paper nr 4.
All this before Sept 1???
Huh - SO many things to get done.
And I would just like to go to a crazy random road trip to Quebec City. Now.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment