Friday, December 26, 2008

anyone here?

Sometimes I wonder whether anyone comes to this page... I do get comments for the posts sometimes, but not too many - about twice in a blue moon. So that is one indicator. But still - is there anyone else? :) Curiosity, curiosity... So on one Sunday in October I got myself a tool to measure visits.

And it's really cool! There are actually more people dropping by than I thought.
Today my blog has got 733 visits (usually spending 1 or 2 min) and 1160 views (viewing means that no reading happened unless the visitor managed to it in less than 1 minute - or so I understand it).
I can even see the world map with the dots. 4, I can see you:) And there is Pärnu and Missisauga and Brussels:) And today it's especially exotic. Next to cool places like Guelph and Tartu there are places such as Singapore, Malaysia, Huntigton Beach in California and Leasburg in North Carolina (I think all of them are random people blog-hopping). Very interesting though!

But perhaps I should make my blog password protected? Thinking of future and such... What d'ya think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're famous! MAA-ilmakuulus!