Friday, September 12, 2008

another last

I think I'm ready now. I have prepared my wheat paper to the best representable form (I wanted to submit it, but this was not meant to be before the meeting. It's quite ready though. Just my co-authors need to read it and agree) and I have my presentation ready. Short and sweet. With flowers in the corners. My meeting is at 10.30.
It's my last Thesis Advisory Committee meeting. If all goes well, they will sign one important piece of paper that will free me from all the compulsory things (seminars etc) and lets me concentrate purely on writing. And then the clock will start... to the finish line.

It feels interesting. It's like I can't wait for it to be over and done, but then again part of me holds back. I'm getting very close to this line that separates me from school. And behind the line there is life that I don't really know yet. New beginnings... Eeexciting!
I'm off to bed. To gather all the confidence and to prepare to be the "woman on mission" tomorrow:)

No comments: