* I participated in the moving mania, as I helped Sylvain to get a desk transported from Julias place to my place. It was quite an adventure as we carried/wheeled it ALL the way through the market to Sandy Hill. It made it. In one piece:)
* Sylvain moved out. It was a little sad, because I just started to get used to having a roomie. He might move back for some more days, but I'm not sure what's the story is.
* I felt emotional that it's another school year starting and it's going to be MY very LAST one. Yes, I want to be done, but I also don't want this moment to go...
* Leslie and I celebrated the end of summer with Sangria at the sunshine. We chatted and detoxed... It was simply amazing and nice!
* We smoothly made it our way to Julia's and made some more Sangria. And then sat on the balcony, watched people (whom we seemed to know, but who ignored us, except Mark) and horses and made plans. Simply wonderful. As the liquid level decreased accordingly with the level of light... It was time to move on.
* I found a chair I wanted (from Julias basement). So I decided to take it with me. And then the adventure started. I laughed SO much, that my abs (and my arms) are seriously sore today.

* We had a few more Sangrias at my place and got ready and danced and hula hooped.

$
* We went to the Russian party. It was fun, except the crazy girl on the door, who said that we look too normal, and this is not a school girl costume. So we paid the cover, and told her that we are not going to spend any more money at this place. And we didn't. And then she started to tell me, how pretty I look and how she loves my eyelashes... I walked away quickly.
The rest of the night was pretty simple. We danced and it was fun. I got confused in the washroom: I asked two girls that are they in the lineup, and they said, no, we work here. Hmmmm... Interesting. And then I was dancing and all of the sudden my back and ass got wet. The guys behind me cheered to excitedly and lost their liqueur, and I happened to be positioned lower than their drinks. They were terribly sorry and wanted to by me a drink. I said no first, but then we talked a bit. And it turned out that the guy had a PhD in neuroscience and he was doing his MBA and he was planning to go to work in Estonia!!! "What???" , I thought. You gotta be kidding me. It sounded very odd. It sounded like he knew exactly who I was and was trying to pick me up. But I'm pretty sure he didn't know me. And he didn't seem like the "typical bar guy". But still, what would be a guy with a PhD do at the Russian party? But then again, I was there too, plus Leslie and Julia and Anastassia... we are not much different. We just came to dance.

But he was definitely the oddest person I have ever met in the bar.
* We had pizza at Mozzarella's (the best pizza place in town). Julia and I have some great memories from that place.
* And at 3 am I was at home:)
All and all - very good day and night! I have wonderful friends!
$PS! I kissed a girl! I like it! - it's (just) a song by Kate Perry.
I talked to Nazim today, and he reminded me about one related moment in my past... It might be too much to post it, but definitely there have been lots of good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment