Vacation. I need one. Now. I need to vacationate. Otherwise this ship will go down.
Julia and Leslie and I had this crazy and cool idea to go to Vancouver. But then the right time got missed somehow, so now it's not on for sure.
But - I talked to Alvaro today (the very first person I met in Ottawa. Poor guy - he got squeezed between the doors with his big bag and coffee, because I was too absentminded to hold the door). He was here for a year (I think. The numerous mexican parties are interfering with my memories), and now he's back in Mexico, in Queretaro. He sort of invited me to visit him. Hmmmm... So that's an idea. Plus, Martin lives in Mexico City and I would love to see him as well. So maybe I should make a random trip to Mexico?
Or where else could I go?
Halifax with Ewelina is always the top choice.
Brussels with Kullionu and the crowd. Actually, currently she is the number one person I want to see.
Paris - Nazim and co. It would be fun for sure.
Barcelona. I don't know anyone there, but the city is amazing.
Or a tropical island? But then I need someone to go with... Anyone wanting to go anywhere soon?
Algonquin park and camping would be amazing too. And perhaps more reasonable. Only a few hours from Ottawa.
Actually... I think I could even go for a date, and that would help. But... I think it's easier to go to a tropical island than find a date in Ottawa. Or should I pick Paris and everything could be solved?
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Barcelona kõlab hästi. Hispaaniat olen mina ka mõttes veeretanud. Aga enne kaitsmist ei juhtu midagi. ja selle aega pole veel paigas. Ehk millalgi jaanuaris... Aga ühed mu sõbrad käisid mõni aeg tagasi veebruaris Andaluusias ja nende fotod inimtühjadest, aga päikeselistest Herese linna tänavatest kummitavad mind siiani...
Post a Comment