Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jenn and Evelin and Wine aka ask and you shall receive

Thursday night.
"Evelin wants to go for a date... 7:44pm" (status on one cool corner on the internet)
The weather was so amazing and I felt SO restless. I really would have liked to go for a date. Just to have a good time and forget about the everyday stuff. I couldn't make it happen.

"Evelin wants to go for a date... But drinks wine with Jenn instead. Much better anyway:) 8:38pm"
"Jenn and Evelin are drinking wine together...but apart...and fileting the smelly fish. 8:45pm" (Jenn's status)

We chatted and drank wine (with the help of gmail). I only had one glass, but I felt how it had a great impact on my cheeks. Chatting was good. I really needed it. I needed to set some things straight. And my vision (for that particular question) was slightly impaired.
The result: Even though it's not 100% black and white, the Operation Kalake needs to end.
Again - I'm so happy I have so wonderful friends.

Later I was updating Facebook with the Operation Chair pics. And then I get a message:
11:58 Thursday night... it is dark...
"I hope your evening is going splendid, it is Thursday, night, all dark, not a hint of light remains. Soon it will be Friday.

And it seems you may be having drinks with Jenn; thanks Facebook for the inside scoop, but then, also you may have wanted to go for a date, so I am sorry you missed out on this, but then, it is nice you got to have some drink time with Jenn...perhaps a date will present soon.

In any event, hope your weekend is shaping up splendidly - with any luck you will not be soooo busy and you can take some time to enjoy the fall air and orange trees."

The following events in short:
- first short chat on random topics
- "wanna meet up"
- "yes"
- "where?"
- "under the clock"
- "ok"
I was in my PJs already, but a sentence was said raising a very good point "If you would live for all the busy tomorrows, you would have many empty yesterdays"

00:45 we met up and had a past midnight walk around Parliament buildings. Very random. But so fun in its randomness.
So yes, ask, and you shall receive...

No comments: