Founded on Sept 5.2008.
And I'm a proud member.
Would you like to join? You don't need to be strong, nor a woman, you can join as a fan of SEEW :)
Recently there's always action in the air. We get together with great people and have a good time and great ideas appear. A few weeks (just before my Seminar) we went to see "Young people fucking" with Nastja and Vanja. Three Eastern European girls. It was a great movie and good times. I even thought I should design my seminar in six sections: prelude, foreplay, sex, interlude, orgasm, and afterglow. I didn't do it, because I couldn't decide where the big O would go or has it even happened yet.
Yesterday we went to see "I served the king of England". A wonderful movie! And this time there was more of us, all Eastern: Julia, Nastja, Vanja and Teodora and I.
After the movie we went and got some Czech beer and wanted to go and enjoy it on my porch. But then the message travelled that there is free beer and food at the Cafe Nostalgica. So we went there. Had a beer. And then we officially started our club:)
The night continued with more beer and putting together the board of directors - all the guys who decided to step by. Lem being the President. The funniest was the time when Julia pointed out one of my ex students. Oleg. And Volga and I ran after him to get him to join the club. And Volga introduced herself. Little did we know, that her last name was the same as our newest member.
What a night.
Good times though:)
And this morning there was another club idea raised: WSOELA (Want Some Of Evelin's Lovin' Association). Accepting members now.

No comments:
Post a Comment