30 min later I left the store with the ravin (jahisaak):
The talk itself was interesting. He is a great speaker. He talked about not forgetting who you are and how to make yourself a better person by a bit (and how you don't need to survive a plane crash to realize how lucky you are). He also explained the sabbath, which was interesting. So for jews, Saturday is the sabbath, and then you don't have to do anything. And so on. It was good! Plus there was food:)
Later we went to Manx for a pint of beer. I had St. Ambrois Apricot beer, which I had been craving for. On our way out I ran into Dan. And he convinced me to join them. We went and had another drink at the Fox and Feather. At 2 pm they had the last call, but since it was the time when the time is being turned back by an hour, we tried another places to have another drink. But Ottawa places are boring - even though technically it was 1 pm, they were closed. Booooring.
So we went to Dan's (me, him, and his buddy from California), and he made some nachos and we had another beer. Good times. But I got home a bit late.
On Sunday morning I was invited to my neighbours place for the brunch. I love having good neighbours. So I just rolled out of bed, put on my flip-flops, and headed upstairs. It was a beautiful morning and great company and delicious food!!!
The rest of Sunday passed under the "nap" headline.
And at 7 I had tea with Yaseen. I hadn't seen him for a loooooong time. So it was so wonderful to see him and catch up! We started together in our lab (way back when).

2 comments:
Evelin - she's beautiful, just like your namesake!!!
oops, I meant to write just like "her" namesake...
Post a Comment