...was the last shot. The alcohol containin beverage kind of shot. And then She went home.
I gave the manuscript draft to the other prof yesterday. I have a feeling though that there will be many comments, but nevertheless it was a big step. Yesterday was also the last night of TAing. Lisa and I were the last ones to finish:) And then me, her and one of my student went to the Cafe Nostalgica for a drink/drinks. First we had one pitcher of beer (Blanche de Chambly - my favorite) for three. Then we decided to have one more. And then we had the third one. One pitcher contains 1.4 litres of beer. Then Lisa had to leave. She had to meet her supervisor this morning.
The rest of us continued. We had one more pitcher. And then we had shots. First one, and then Ela brought us another round. It was tasty!
And then she brought us the flaming lamborghini (she was testing it, so it was the treat). It consists of two shots in whiskey glasses. One of them is in flames. Using the straw I consumed the flaming on first, and just before the end Ela topped it with the other shot. Very interesting. Tasty too:)
So this is how I celebrated Kaidi's ja Monika's birthdays:) Palju onne:)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment