Annike was in town this weekend. Annike is my multitalented super active estonian friend. When she was here, we put up the folkdance show at the International week. So yesterday we went for a drink. Her, Andrea, Kristian, his girlfriend Liz, and I. All Estonians, except Liz. I hadn't met Andrea (even though we belong to the same sorority) or Kristian before. The funny thing was that on our way Annike told me, that Liz knows me. First I thought that perhaps I have TAed her, but when I met her, it turned out that she's also doing her grad studies in biochemistry, and she knows me as the BMIGSA person. So people do pay attention to our council. That was cool to know.
So we chatted and had a drink and went to the club called Standard. I felt again, that I'm too old for this kind of activities, because I don't like too loud music and too crowded places. But it was nice too - to have a drink in a good company:)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment