This Spamolot , Broadway musical, was simply amazing!! I honestly think it was one of the best shows I have ever seen. The props and tricks were amazing! And the actors and singing was amazing. It was VERY funny and joyful. 2.5 hours passed so quickly that I was truly sad when it was over.
And again, I was lucky to get to see it. Adam and his family had planned to go to see it and bought their tickets in September already. Currently all four shows in Ottawa are sold out. I even didn't know until Adam's phone call that something like this exists and that they are in Ottawa. And it so happened that one of Adams sisters couldn't go, so he called me. And I agreed. I'm glad I did. Alternatively I would have gone to the Opera concert given by two opera singers from Estonia, which would have been great too, but I think Spamolot was slightly better. It's Broadway after all!
If you ever have a chance to go, then I recommend highly.
You could check their website too - they have some short videoclips to get some taste.
And so, that you could have a good dose of good humour you can read (maybe. or maybe not, if the resolution is too low. then I can send you the original pics, if you so wish:)) the first 2 pages from the program:

No comments:
Post a Comment