I had another off-week. It started ok, but then my energy levels got very low, and I got collided by high energies. And off to the cliff I was. It wasn't even anything big. Just someone bumping into me a little too hard and saying a few satirical jokes that offended me at that moment. But they were in the happy la-la-land and never noticed. Add a failed meeting (that was not even really needed) to it, and I needed to get away. From everything.
It's literally like a cup that keeps filling up until there is nowhere to fill but flowing over the brim, when going through the everyday life. People are mostly useless (doesn't matter whether they are undergrad or grad or higher up). Things won't get done. Every day I feel more and more like in a kinder garten. Usually I can handle this. I can be nice and care and fix things and overlook everything. But then I get tired. And then I feel so alone and insignificant.
I actually think that I live in a bubble. I imagine that I am needed and that what I do is necessary and needed by someone. Some days I also think that I can do a decent job. But I think the truth is that it's not. Not needed and not a good job. I don't think anything would actually change if I would be removed from this equation. I don't think anyone would even notice.
I don't think I belong here...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment