So, my schedule today (or should I say yesterday? Since I mean Monday) was as follows:
7.30 am - going to bed
9 am - phone call (wake up, talk, go back to sleep)
11.30 - wake up and get up
12-1.30 - work on the paper
2 pm - arrive at the lab
2-3 pm - wait for the Supervisor, chat, fire alarm
3-7 pm - work on the paper with the Supervisor
7.40 - home (dinner, e-mails, open the paper file)
9 - midnight - nap
midnight - 4 am - work on the paper...
4.05 - hopefully bed and sleep
...
9.30 am TA meeting for the next semester
... I want to get out!!
***
It's Kadripaev (St. Catherine day).
Ja on Reelika synnipaev. Palju, palju onne, Reelika:)
Ja on Katrini nimepaev. Ilusat ja head nimepaeva, Katrin:)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment